A Camel Desert Safari Jaisalmer is great fun, especially when combining riding and walking side by side with your camel at your own pace this way you can enjoy both relaxing riding and refreshing bone stretching. It is obvious that the longer you choose to go on your Camel Desert Safari the more remote places you will see and the more you may adjust to and enjoy the desert tranquility.Even for us it is difficult to describe the sunsets, the nights and the sunrises in the desert which you can experience only in areas this remote from any settlements you have to experience it in order to understand it.Call Us At 9828249879
Sunrise /Sunset Camel Safari
It is your choice whether you wish to go on this safari at either morning or evening .
First we pick you up directly from the Camp you are staying at.You are then introduced to your camel and the camel men. Each camel has their own rider who sits behind you. And also for your safety. We then take you through the desert where you and of course sunrise or sunset. After approximately Two hours of seeing the beautiful area, around Sand Dunce. you are then dropped back safely to your camp with lots of photos to show friends and family. Book Your Camel Safari Call Us At 9828249879
Half Day Camel Safari
Starting from the Sand Dunce (Three Hours), you can enjoy an afternoon camel ride to isolated sand dunes, visiting small villages and Rajsthani Culure on the way. While riding on your camel you can experience the beautiful sunset after which you will arrive at the dunes .
Full day Camel Ride
Your tour departs from Jaisalmer early in the morning at 6:00 am with a 60 km jeep drive to the camp. Sunrise is something not to be missed, so why not start with it over breakfast at the camp
8:00 am to 12:00 noon â€“ The adventurous camel safari begins, visiting various villages in the remote areas and experiencing the desert wild life.
12:00 noon to 3:00 pm - Lunch followed by rest in the shade of trees near the oasis (because the sun is fierce).
3:00 pm to 5:30 pm - Now you can experience the stark beauty of the mysterious desert which beckons you to enjoy a magical sunset evening and an adventure you will never forget.
7:00 pm - Returning to Jaisalmer by jeep with lasting memories of an exotic desert adventure.
There are facilities available free of charge to leave your luggage before or after the tour if you are arriving or leaving close to the departure/return time. For a small charge there are also shower facilities available.Book Your Camel Safari Call Us At 9828249879
GENERAL RIDING INSTRUCTIONS
The camel is a lovely and tame animal, however, certain care must be taken and instructions observed to make your ride as comfortable and safe as possible.
* When mounting the camel lean back and make sure you are comfortable in your saddle.
* Hang your backpack on the saddle knob.
* When the camel stands up or sits down, lean back again and hold the reins (mori) tightly.
* Always hold the reins when riding, as you will be rocked gently back and forth.
* When turning right pull the right rein gently into the right direction, when turning left pull the left one * to the left.
* For galloping pull both reins together slowly and give the camel a slight kick on both sides with your legs.
* To make the camel stop pull both reins backward quickly.
* To make the camel sit down pull both reins and mouth the word "Jhu Jhu".
* To get it walking again just pull the reins up again.
* Should you wish to receive a demonstration of the above before the start of the trip, please just ask our * trained drivers. Never provoke a camel or give it any sort of food!
WHAT TO BRING WITH YOU
* A hat, cap or turban
* Sunscreen and sunglasses
* Long-sleeve shirt, long trousers, sneakers or other type of solid shoes. Remember, the sun is fierce!
* Camera and film
* Toilet paper and towel
* Diary, pen, a book to read, cards or other games
* Medical kit (for just in case)
* In the winter season warm clothes for the night
* A big smile and positive attitude
The Agency will not be responsible and liable for any problems associated with the consumption of alcohol or drugs during the trip.
In the event of cancellation 10 days prior to departure, you will lose 50% of the total fee, should you cancel less than Five days prior to the trip 75% will be deducted.
In the event of postponement due to sickness or any other reason, Please note that the Agency does not accept responsibility for any adverse weather you might encounter during your safari.Book Your Camel Safari Call Us At 9828249879
Advertisement on this site Please Contact us
Contact Person : Mr.Virendra Singh
Address : Winds Desert Camp Khaba Road Village Kanoi Sam Road Sam Jaisalmer Rajasthan
Mobiel No : +91-9950521870
Email Id : firstname.lastname@example.org